Congratulations are in order.
Since you’re reading this, you’ve made it to the other side of 2020. A year that taught us all so much (at times too much) about how quickly life shifts and how to reprioritize what matters most both personally and professionally. With that being said, 2020 was an incredible year of growth for Hustle & Flowchart, the business as a whole and for us as individuals.
Despite the quarantines, restrictions and limitations, Hustle & Flowchart thrived throughout 2020. The podcast hosted dozens of amazing guests covering the most expansive topics we’ve had to date.
We hit more downloads than ever before, were on 71 different summits and podcasts throughout the year, spoke at three Podfest events, put on our own mastermind in Orlando, did a big live stream in March about how to thrive in uncertain times and we interviewed some of our dream podcast guests from our Top 100.
Our ultimate goal within each interview is to spark up a natural conversation where guests can passionately share their expertise. We’ve had the honor of hosting countless interviews with people we admire and have studied, true experts in their arenas.
Which brings us to the list, the 2020 Top 10 List.
In previous years our Top 10 Hustle & Flowcharts Episodes List was based on number of downloads per episode. We switched up our process this year by basing the episode rankings off surveys completed by you, the listeners. We wanted to gain a better understanding of what is resonating in these podcasts with our audience. This made our 2020 list more of a “listener’s choice” than we’ve ever had before.
So, without further ado, here are your favorite episodes of 2020.
The Top 10:
- Jay Abraham & Rich Schefren – The Masters of Passive Income :In this episode, Jay and Rich give their insights around a host of opportunities in today’s world to help people and businesses leverage their existing assets in such a way that will benefit them and you as the deal maker.
- Russell Brunson – Traffic Secrets to Get Your Dream Customers : In this episode, we talk with Russell about the Dream 100 concept and how we used it to get Russell on the show, how to build an affiliate army and ways to entice them to continue to promote you, how to find out where your dream customers engage and a whole lot more.
- Perry Marshall – Run Towards the Chaos : In this episode, we talk with Perry about how to stand out and be of value in uncertain times, the best-kept secret in the world and why you should be in on it, the social media maze and why you only need to be really great at one platform and see results and a lot more.
- Nir Eyal – How to Control Your Attention and Run Your Life : In this episode, we talk to Nir about why you should rip up your to-do list, the magic of “timeboxing” your week, how to react to those annoying internal triggers and a ton more.
- Austin Sams – The 2 Hour A Day Business : In this episode, we’re talking with Austin about how to leverage expertise into consistent income, how to set up your life and business on your own terms, how Austin was able to get to a point of working two hours a day and much more.
- James Schramko & Stephen Esketzis – Affiliate Marketing Double Header : In this special double header episode, we talk about tips if you’re just starting out, how to go above and beyond and stand out beyond the rest of the affiliates and ideas for affiliate sites that require some work but reap huge rewards.
- George Bryant – How to Create Raving Fans That Buy For Life : In this episode, we talk with George about how intentionality in only consuming 30 minutes of content a week, the four steps of the customer journey, the new paradigm of marketing, post Covid, and how you need to pivot for the long term and much more!
- Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier – Therapy Session – Unapologetic Affiliate Marketing Strategies : In this episode, we’re talking to each other about about how we realized where we should place our attention professionally and personally, one key thing we do with our affiliate traffic that almost no one else does that pays off huge, and we shout out tons of similar and different minded people helping us make this business such a success.
- George Bryant – This Email Strategy Gets A 87% Opening Rate : In this episode, George looks at the customer journey like the body and email is the blood and uses the concept of ethical leadership from his military career to get people to figure out how to create a container where the only option is success.
- Matt Diggity – Scale and Flip Affiliate Marketing Websites for Six-Figures : In this episode, we talk with Matt about step by step instructions on how to build your site, the best ways to optimize your site when selling for the biggest returns, what to create for content once your site is up and ranking, and obviously, since this was your favorite episode of the year, a ton more!
Looking forward to 2021, our clarity is to connect the dots between businesses. Continuing with our trend from 2020, we want to refine what we’re doing day to day and prioritizing what’s most important, meaning make more while doing less. We have high expectations for podcast growth this year, as well. We’re planning to essentially double down on Hustle & Flowchart, our top funnel. This will allow us to focus on our guests and to get specific with the topics we share with you.
Along with the top 10 podcasts, we always like to throw in some of our favorites from the past year. So, in regard to our personal favorite Hustle & Flowchart episodes from 2020, Joe’s were the episodes we recorded while were traveling while Matt’s are Therapy Session episodes and episodes where we speak about affiliate marketing. The 300th episode was a highlight for us both this year, too.
We want to wrap up with a few more of the epic experiences we had this past year. 2020 played out differently than planned but it wasn’t without it’s share of incredible moments.
Incredible Moments of 2020
- Partnered with Jay Abraham on a project.
- Spoke at 3 Digital Marketer Events: Traffic & Conversion 360i, War Room, and 21 for 21.
- Partnered with Chris Benetti on MembersPRO.
- Hired a Facebook podcast growth expert, Charley Valher, from Valher Media.
- Partnered with some email wizards, Mike Alvarez & Joe Kerns of Majik Marketing.
- Did a live stream on affiliate marketing with Pat Flynn, James Schramko, Mike Long and Stephen Esketzis.
So, there you have it. Your Top 10 Episodes, some of our favorite episodes and what we’re planning for in 2021. This past year has been challenging yet it brought our most growth yet. We’re taking what we’ve learned and bringing it into this new reality 2020 has left us with.
We want to take a moment to thank all of Hustle & Flowchart’s inspiring guests in 2020. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and time with us.
We also want to thank you, the listener, for learning alongside us. Your support the past year has lit a fire underneath us to have more ambition for Hustle & Flowchart in 2021 than ever before.
One last thing, don’t forget to subscribe to Hustle & Flowchart wherever you listen to your podcasts and let us know what you think. We love hearing from you guys.
Here’s to 2021. It’s all up from here.