Matt Diggity joins us today for a real, in-depth, tactical show about affiliate marketing. He’s the founder of Diggity Marketing, Leadspring LLC, The Search Initiative, Affiliate Builders, The Affiliate Lab, and the Chiang Mai SEO Conference, and is probably one of the most, if not the most, successful affiliate marketers that we know. He breaks down his exact formula on how to pick which niches to go into, how to figure out the best content to write, the ratio of valuable content to content that pitches your offer, how he drives traffic using SEO, and as well as how he builds these affiliate sites to flip to gain over a 40X earning.
So listen in as he’s going to give you a deep dive into his entire process around affiliate marketing, and when you’re done be sure to check out our conversations with Larry Ludwig and Gregory Elfrink for more tactics about affiliate marketing and selling websites.
“In the market places, this is just recently, we are seeing multiples go up to 40-45X profit. If you get a website making $10,000 a month, you can sell it for $450,000 right now.” – Matt Diggity
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Examples of good niches to start out with when creating affiliate sites
- How to find a good copywriter and vet them out
- Best ways to optimize your site when selling for the biggest returns
- How to dig out the best keywords using a swiss army knife?
- How to get out of the Google sandbox without digging your way out with a shovel
- Step by step instructions when first building your site
- What to create for content going forward after your site is up and ranking
- Ideas for who to partner up with both online and due diligence before you agree
- How to prove to show Google that you EAT: Expertise, Authority, and Trust
- Matt’s tool stack and which are his favorites
- The beauty of being optimized as showing up as the featured snippet
Resources From Matt Diggity:
- HustleAndFlowchart.com/AffiliateLab – grab Matt’s course here with a huge discount for our listeners
References and Links Mentioned:
- Surfer SEO for turning out perfectly optimized content
- Screaming Frog for technical SEO
- Hunter.io for outreach and email finding
- Clicky Analytics
- Rank Tracker
- Google Search Console
- Elementor for WordPress themes
- Four Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Empire Flippers
- Cult of Copy Job Board on Facebook
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Buy and Sell Online Businesses – Gregory Elfrink
- Selling an Affiliate Site For $6 Million – Larry Ludwig
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Matt Diggity:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!