In today’s episode we are discussing monetization, growth and systems around podcasting as we nerd out talking to Charley Valher. Charley has a podcast as well called the Business of Podcasting (we highly recommend you listen to episode #1) as well as his business Valher Media where he helps people grow and monetize their podcast.
Even if you don’t have a podcast, you’re definitely going to want to listen in as you may change your mind. We talk about what industries the podcast space is disrupting, where podcasting is headed, and why it’s so important. There’s so much going on in the podcast world right now and we are extremely bullish on the medium. We also have some great insights on what’s happening down the road and we know that in five years, it’s going to be off the charts.
After you’ve taken this all in, be sure to check out our episodes with Jonathan Rivera and Tom Schwab for even more podcasting strategies for growth, guest appearances and raising your awareness with your intended audience.
“I was listening to at least three podcasts a day and I found it was the ultimate learning medium for me, where I was listening to all these conversations with people who I would never have access to.” – Charley Valher
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Charley’s podcasting tech stack
- Growth tactics that are working right now
- What will work in the future and how to prep
- Charley’s viewpoint on sponsorships
- Different ways to approach sponsorships
- The future pace of podcasting
- Which paid elements have the best return
- Some surprises stats with advertising on Facebook
- Common mistakes being made and simple ways to avoid them
- Opportunities of being guests on shows
- And much, much more!
Contact Charley Valher:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by Intercom, one of our favorite tools as we use a lot of conversational types of chats in our marketing, even for closing affiliate deals. There’s no room for idle chat in marketing, and Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat and keeps growing your business with conversational thoughts. With this tool, you can have a streamlined path to your products and sales.
- Nathan Latka’s podcast The Top
- Outsourcing Angel
- Wicked Reports
- Rode caster pro
- Logitech Brio webcam
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!