One of the things we get asked a lot is what are the tools we use for various things in our business. So since we are affiliate marketers, today’s show is all about all the affiliate marketing tools that we use in our business when it comes to software, but more importantly how we use them and how they connect with each other.
You’ll hear all about the best tools we recommend for email automation, webinars, creating videos, membership, link shorteners, and a whole host of other stuff that we either use now or have used in the past. We also include some cool ways you can put these tools to use as well as how some of our previous guests have insights on these tools as well. After you have listened, be sure to check out some of the episodes we mentioned including our show with Brian Dean where we chat all about SEO and our show with Rob & Kennedy and their tactics with email marketing.
“If you can create this perfect journey for your customer, there are tools and if you string up the process, you can make it the most enjoyable journey for someone and they will have so much trust with you, and that’s why they will buy more stuff.” – Joe Fier
“I almost see tech as a creative pursuit in the sense that I love trying to tie technical tools together in ways that people haven’t tied them. To me, there’s a creative art form about the tech that we do.” – Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why learning and using technology is actually a creative art form
- How we are working more strategically so we end up working less time
- Why using a deadline funnel is the hot sauce to your marketing (put it on everything!)
- How to optimize articles you already have on your site to boost them up to page one
- Why we haven’t used Photoshop in over a year, and the easy tool we use instead
- Tools we have used to double in our opt-in rate
- How and why you want to create the ultimate customer journey so they will buy from you over and over again
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Active Campaign
- AWeber (Interview with Aweber Founder)
- Convert Kit
- Infusion Soft
- Convert Box (Convertbox Case Study)
- Optin Monster
- Thrive Architect
- Groove Pages (GroovePages Podcast)
- Members Pro (Interview with MembersPro Founder)
- Snappa (Snappa Review)
- Deposit Photos
- Topic (Topic Podcast)
- Deadline Funnel (Deadline Funnel Podcast)
- Pretty Links
- Thrivecart (Interview with Thrivecart Founder)
- Unicorn Equity (Unicorn Discussion)
- Designrr (Designrr Review)
- Brian Dean’s Skyscraper Strategy (Interview with Brian Dean)
- Charley Valher of Valher Media who’s helping us grow our podcast
- Joe Kerns and Mike Alvarez from Majik Marketing, who are assisting us on the email automation side.
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
Enjoy this clip from our Therapy Session:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!