Mike Koenigs has such a cool insight into a slew of tech gadgets and on today’s podcast, we join Mike in his studio as he is recording to multiple devices simultaneously. Mike has a long history with digital marketing and has been assisting people online with how to profit from publishing and product creation. He is also the author of You Everywhere Now whose goal is to help business owners, entrepreneurs and service professionals elevate their brands, become known experts, authorities and celebrity status.
Mike has always been years ahead of the trends and you’ll hear why he decided to liquidate his business, what he feels is the future of media, how artificial intelligence will change the shape of the work force and where to focus your efforts to stay ahead of the game. We also discuss the benefits of plant-based medicines as well as Mike’s impressive tech stack.
After you’re done listening, be sure to check out ours show with Billy Gene Shaw on the right way to use video to build your brand and our show with Paul Clifford for more talk on how AI can be helpful in your business.
“Half of all jobs are already obsolete and extinct and if you’re the ones doing those, you’re also on the chopping block. So I think it’s time to rethink society as a whole, and rethink everything.” – Mike Koenigs
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How AI is changing the workforce and why half of the traditional jobs are already obsolete
- All the cool tech gadgets that Mike uses in his infamous studio
- Benefits of plant medicines, which ones Mike has used and why
- What society is evolving into and why you need to participate in the evolution
- Why what you know is much less important than your personal brand
- Why hustle and grind is not the best model to success
- The importance of strong, integrated leaders in society
- The future of banking, transportation, money, and jobs
- Discussion about your identity and the potential to avoid scams in the future
- And much, much more!
Contact Mike Koenigs:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com. We use this amazing tool pretty much daily, and if you listen back to some of our most recent episodes, we breakdown some of the tactics we use in our intros, such as website audits, looking at our competitors’ websites, and finding low hanging fruit keywords for easy Google rankings. It’s like having cheat codes for business. As of this episode, they have a 7 day $7 trial, so be sure to check it out.
- You Everywhere Now book
- Rodecaster Pro
- SM58 microphone
- SM7B microphone
- Livestream HD550
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 camera
- Prompter Pro Software
- Synology servers
- Capability Amplifier podcast
- Charisma University
- Youtube channel with reaction shows with Bill Burr
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!