Today’s guest is a husband, a father of six, and a retired Navy chief. Omari Broussard started his first business when he was 13. He also decided he wanted to join the Navy at the same age. Omari is currently a hustler who runs a successful firearms training business called 10X Defense, the company he started in 2012 that led him to marketing.
In today’s episode, Omari talks about how he learned direct response marketing and copywriting as he established his business. He also shares some practical situations on each of the five steps of the “Who You Know” lead generation system he created and explains the significance of online, offline, and integrated (online and offline) marketing and the reasons why the Ever Green Profits letters are one of Omari’s powerful tools regarding business strategies.
“The hardest thing about marketing is knowing what words to use to attract the market.” – Omari Broussard
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The story of Omari’s journey from training in the military to being a firearms instructor and a business owner who excels in direct response marketing
- Omari’s process to hustling smart
- How leveraging testimonies makes it easier to overcome objections, write the message, and give you the marketing message you need to expand your business
- Identifying the toughest part in the system, which is the use of tools and automation to reach more people
- The essence of Todd Brown’s quote “Don’t let the tool dictate your strategy; let your strategy dictate the tool” in choosing which platform to use in your business
- Exploring other avenues where you can advertise your business other than Facebook like directories and face to face networking
- Importance of affiliate marketing concerning marketing and income generation
- Why the book The Advertising Solution is the principle bible of marketing
5 Steps of the “Who You Know” Lead Generation System:
- Start and present the offer to those you know.
- Get and collect feedback and stories for your copy.
- Expand your reach through feedback influence and stories.
- Expand your reach by using tools and automation.
- Do the first four steps over again.
References & links mentioned:
- Scientific Advertising Book by Claude Hopkins
- DotCom Secrets Book by Russell Brunson (Free Copy With This Link)
- Great Leads by Michael Masterson and John Forde
- The Advertising Solution Book by Craig Simpson and Brian Kurtz
Connect With Omari Broussard:
- Omari Broussard on Facebook
- Immediate Action Marketing Website
- Immediate Action Marketing: Tactical Marketing System: Firearms Instructor’s Guide to Creating a Magnetic Marketing System Book
- Get More Done With Henry Evans (One of Omari’s Mentors)
- Use Facebook To Drive More Leads – Robert Stanley
- The Fletcher Method
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!