From stealing time due to her efficiency at a J-O-B to a multi-million dollar online teaching business six years later, Caitlin Pyle proves hands down that other people’s problems can become a business opportunity.
It all starts with honing the right skills. After Caitlin unexpectedly lost her job as a court reporter proofreader, she jumped into expanding the freelance work she dabbled in while working her regular job. Within a year or so she was making about $40,000/year and feeling pretty good.
Taking a 6-month leap into starting a blog she created an eBook with a live training component to teach others how to work from home as a proofreader. The feedback from this very small group of beta students helped her “go big” and launch a full-fledged eCourse a few short months later which grossed over $100,000 within the first 90 days. From then on, she was hooked on being an entrepreneur.
Listen in as Caitlin shares her top secrets about how she made the quantum leaps forward in her business, money as a limitless resource, the role of generosity in your core business values, and using cannabis as a life-changing tool.
If getting ahead in business is a strategy that speaks to you, look up this Christy Whitman episode on abundance and this Matt & Joe episode about giving away all your best stuff.
“I’m playing the long game. I’m not just trying to save my money and keep as much of it as I can, I’m giving away as much as I can because it’s always going to come back to me.”– Caitlin Pyle
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What do buses, ducks and staircases all have in common?
- How to shift out of scarcity mindset and define money as a limitless resource
- The truth behind the statement that “problem” is a synonym for “opportunity”
- Effectively use generosity to become a top affiliate for any offer you promote
- A trick to talk yourself into taking a risk to propel your business forward
- Why time is a far more limited resource than money
- Reminiscing on early growth hacking techniques to launch an online business
- An ingenious way to “fire” your clients but keep them and your new students happy in the process
- A creative way to launch a new revenue stream without ever creating a new product yourself
- Even if things aren’t broke, sometimes fixing it will uplevel your online efforts
- How Joe equates the “crutch” of cannabis use to drinking water
- The best place to order therapeutic cannabis products
- Transcript coming soon
Contact Caitlin Pyle:
- Visit Caitlin’s affiliate promotions website
- Follow Caitlin on Facebook
- Sign up for Caitlin’s words of email advice
References and Links Mentioned:
- Jeff Goins Tribe Writers program
- The Trick To Money Is Having Some by Stuart Wilde
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Christy Whitman – How To Keep Your Brain Focused On Abundance
- Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier – Give Your Best Ideas Away For Free
- Learn about the science of CBD with Will Kleidon
- Learn how to sell CBD online with Caleb Simpson
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!