On October 15th, 2002, Angelo Sisco was involved in a hit and run motorcycle accident that changed his life forever. In an instant, he went from being a 20-year-old entrepreneur to someone fighting to save his leg and his way of life.
After 8 surgeries, two months in a hospital bed, 5 months of daily rehab, Angelo fell into a deep depression.
In 2009 he discovered CrossFit and everything changed once again. He had a new focus and a new purpose in life. After he lost close to 100 pounds, he opened up his own Crossfit gym in 2010, helping others to be the best version of themselves.
In 2018 Angelo launched Alpha Hippie, a movement to help men find their purpose and grow. He does through his podcast, talks, and his course Masculine Mastery.
Angelo Sisco then teamed up with his mentor Jason Leydon in 2018 to create Conquer.
Angelo has an amazing, colorful story. Listen as we break down his mission and how he transitioned into this character he wanted to be. He walks us through many ways that you can do the same if you are stuck in your own life and discusses the four main barriers in life that hold us back and ways to overcome them. After you listen, be sure to check out our other episodes with Brian Bradley and Dr. Steve Ruden, for more golden nuggets of wisdom in regards to business and health.
“The money helps because it’s your access to education to figure out how to be happy and figure out how to lose weight. People that are in positions they don’t want to be, it’s not because they want to be in those positions per se, it’s because they don’t have the education and awareness to get out of those situations.” – Angelo Sisco
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Angelo dealt having a father in jail while growing up and how this affected him later in life
- How Angelo lost close to 100 pounds in under a year’s time
- What happened to make Angelo realize that his business was not growing as fast as he would like, and the changes that turned it around
- Angelo’s bootstrapped story of how he got his gyms off the ground
- Mental, physical, emotional and spiritual barriers and how to break them down
- And much, much more!
Contact Angelo Sisco:
- Conquer Athlete with Jason Leydon
- Lifestyle Nutrition
- Alpha Hippie
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for every episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Tribe by Sebastian Yunger
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Cyrus The Great, The Art of Leaders and War by Xenophon
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg
- Gym Jones
- Paul Chek’s Podcast
- Envision Festival
- Joe Rogan’s podcast with Naval Ravikant
- Kolbe index test
- Our podcast with Brian Bradley
- And our podcast with Dr. Steve Ruden
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!