For the month of January, we’re rereleasing the most impactful episodes of Hustle & Flowchart. These are the ones that completely changed the way we think after we recorded them.
Today, we’re bringing back our episode with Mark Joyner.
We recorded this episode in mid-2020, only a few weeks after everyone started being locked down.
We dove deep into where to get your information and how to verify if the information is correct. This has become a more and more important topic as time has gone on because the world has changed so much and, still, people don’t know who or what to believe.
We also discussed how rapidly technology is changing and how you really need to be on the cutting edge to make it in the future.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about these decisions over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- From being self-taught with no formal education to getting books published as textbooks
- How to go down the rabbit hole on a particular topic while not getting misled by the media
- Who can you really trust when watching the news?
- What is ‘The Big Five Phenomena’ and why it’s not necessarily a good thing
- Epistemological illiteracy and how it relates to your beliefs
- How the rate of paradigm shifts has constantly increased and what you can do to keep up
- What do Astroturf and Coco Puffs have in common?
- How to survive in this new landscape
- Untold secrets even with top-level CIA clearance
- Why the future is in the hands of entrepreneurs and how you can be a part of it
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Media Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Resources From Mark Joyner:
- Your Roadmap To Money: A Cautionary Tale Of Hope (Free Book)
- Our video interview with Mark Joyner
- Will Humans Become Obsolete In The Near Future? – Mike Koenigs
- Big Tech Will Crush Your Online Business (What To Do About It) – Rich Schefren
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!