Today we are back, talking with Trevor Turnbull, one of the few guests who have made it back on our show for another round. On today’s show, we talk about what Trevor has been up to since the last time we spoke, how he has dealt with some major ups and downs, including going all in with a six-figure coaching program just weeks before his child was born four months early.
We also talk about some cool things he continues to do on LinkedIn to get noticed, including his awesome ad to draw people in, how he’s dealing with the all-important content creation part of his business, and why you shouldn’t overthink it, plus some easy ways to use your existing content and repurpose it. Plus, there’s even more talk on mindset which everyone needs to hear.
“That’s where that alignment came in for me too…I can actually just focus on the things that I want to do. I don’t do payroll anymore. You have no idea how much of a relief that is.” – Trevor Turnbull
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Some news about Trevor’s business that you’ll hear first on our show
- Trevor’s ad copy for LinkedIn clients which is definitely ‘swipe worthy’
- Content strategy tips and tactics
- Lessons learned from a mindset mentor
- The magic behind elevate & delegate
- How to have proper constraints in your work, so you fall in love with the process
- How to reassess your content that you feel no one is looking at or responding to
- And much, much more!
Contact Trevor Turnbull:
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Expert Selling Machine
- Expert Selling Academy
- Danielle Grant
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Trevor’s Article on Entrepreneur.com
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by both LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. Casey has put together a 25% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- Text the word “COMP” to 38470 to get the notes from this episode! They are free but be quick because, after a couple of weeks, they’ll go away (or go to HustleandFlowchart.com/comp) if you are on desktop
- A Simple LinkedIn System To Grow Your Business – Trevor Turnbull
- A LinkedIn Strategy Guide – Josh Turner
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Trevor:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!