You asked for it, so by popular request, we are back with one of our Therapy Sessions! We recently put out a survey and today we want to chat about some of the responses, as well as the changes we’re making to our podcast and the business as a result of the survey. We talk about what our listeners say they love and some of the things they would rather see and hear and how this relates to the content we’ll focus on moving ahead. We also discuss how we put our survey together, how we defined our customer avatar, and some folks that are assisting us as we “outsource our thinking”.
After you’ve soaked all this in, be sure to check out our shows with Gideon Shalwick and Stephen Esketzis for even more insight on how to scale your business and capture an audience that loves your content.
“The obvious things people want are tactics. Then the second thing is the strategy. Then we have the mindset that it is like the glue that holds all this stuff together.” – Joe Fier
“I love the tactical stuff, but what I think has created the results for our business the most and grown our business the most has been getting the mental things in order – overcoming challenges, obstacles, mental money blocks, things like that.” – Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The topics listeners said they wanted more of
- The topics and discussions you guys hated
- How we’re revamping and overhauling this show
- The types of podcasts we spend our time listening to
- How we created our survey and why we asked these questions
- The listener avatar that we landed on and how we came to it
- Which famous author Joe’s family is related to
- What’s next for these Therapy Sessions and how to get more of them
- The good, bad, and the ugly (no, it’s really not Joe) results of our survey
- The best way to define your own customer avatar
Resources From Today’s Episode:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Charley Valher’s podcast interview with Dave Jackson
- The Fletcher Method
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Video Hacks For Creating Easy Content – Gideon Shalwick
- Affiliate Marketing Using Epic Content – Stephen Esketzis
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!