Gideon Shalwick loves helping entrepreneurs get their message out to large, global audiences using the power of video. His company, Splasheo.com, makes it easy to create super engaging videos, ready for social media domination. We’ve been following Gideon’s career over the years, have even crossed paths, and in this episode we chat about his amazing tool.
We also get into various ways to repurpose your videos, the different social media platforms to post them on, the social media platforms that are getting the most bang for your buck and how to actually be better when you are on video. Gideon opens up about how he and his wife were able to start a new life, leaving their jobs and moving to a new country, how he was able to get to a point where he was working online fulltime and all the ups and downs of such a journey. He also talks about the benefits of partnerships and the key elements to connect with your audience so they stop scrolling and pay attention to you.
Once you’ve listened to all the possibilities with making videos, be sure to check out our episodes with Brian G. Johnson on how to start a profitable channel from scratch and our show with Sunny Lenarduzzi on creating a thriving brand using video content.
“Nowadays, on social media most people watch their content on silent…adding captions adds hugely to the engagement and retention of people actually watching your content.” – Gideon Shalwick
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to frame yourself on video and other best practices
- How Gideon was able to quit his job and move to a new country (not as easy as it sounds)
- The commonalities between Joe’s business history and Gideon’s
- Why strategic partnerships are key
- The processes behind Splasheo to keep video production moving smoothly
- A cool way marketers are able to get video content done without doing any work themselves
- A simple way to start off your videos to instantly make it more engaging
- How to build a massive content library
- The key to keeping people watching your videos and not swiping along
- The major difference between transcription techniques and why Splasheo is set apart
- And much, much more!
Contact Gideon Shalwick:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by Intercom, one of our favorite tools as we use a lot of conversational types of chats in our marketing, even for closing affiliate deals. There’s no room for idle chat in marketing, and Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat and keeps growing your business with conversational thoughts. The more places you can interact with your customers, the better and with this tool, you can have a streamlined path to your products and sales.
- Splasheo.com/hustle – just for our listeners, you’ll get $100 worth of value and your first four free videos done for free (and get to see this awesome photo of us!)
- Become a Blogger
- Our episode with Brian G. Johnson
- Our show with Sunny Lenarduzzi
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!