Brian G. Johnson is a serial entrepreneur, #1 best-selling author, engaging speaker, product creator and poodle wrangler who enjoys coaching others to success.
For more than a decade now he has been making money online by leveraging a number of programs and systems that have allowed him to quit his day job as a professional chef. In the past ten years or so he made hundreds of thousands of dollars as an AdSense publisher, an affiliate marketer, a product vendor and a reseller of domain names and hosting services.
By 2008 he mastered affiliate marketing and sold posters, artwork, vintage items on eBay, software, apps, website plugins and lots more. He also become quite good, some may even say expert, at search engine optimization (SEO) and WordPress. It was time for new challenges, so he decided to create his own info products which are based on the skills he used for years to make money online. Thus, since 2008 he launched a variety of digital programs.
On today’s episode, Brian will help us better understand the suggested video algorithm and the importance of delivering value to your audience that’ll make them binge watch your channel. Also, he’ll talk through a way to monetize your videos using live stream.
“At the end of the day, anything that you want to do online you’ve got to build an audience and that takes skill, talent, hard work and good decisions. But the more of those you make, the more good decisions you make, the easier the channel grows.” – Brian G Johnson
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Brian got into video Marketing in YouTube and his career journey
- His take on continuing vs starting from the scratch in your YouTube videos
- How the YouTube algorithm works
- How to monetize through YouTube’s partner platform
- Creating a content of something you love and earn from it through videos
- Why he chooses YouTube in Marketing and does the opposite of what everyone else does
- Monetizing through live streaming and how it works
- An exciting part of creating an ad for YouTube
- What is Patreon and how does it works
- Top 3 things to do when optimizing your channel
- Quick tips on optimizing your video
- How to manage channels and content to your business
- Measuring the time: One thing NOT to do when recording a video
- The secret sauce for creating a video
- Tips on grabbing the attention of your audience and drive more views
- The method and tools Brain uses
- How to find the gap you can fill while measuring the competitors in the market
- How to rank keywords and how to look for them
- The Do’s and Don’ts in YouTube
Contact Brian G. Johnson:
References & links mentioned:
- How To Earn A Living Promoting Affiliate Products on YouTube – Dan Brock
- Trust Funnel by Brian G Johnson
- YouTube’s Super Chat
- Make More Money On Patreon by Brian G Johnson
- YouTube Affiliate Marketing by Brian G Johnson
- Tube Ritual by Brian G Johnson
- Primal Branding by Patrick Hanlon
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!