We have been using the Clubhouse app for just under a month now, and we are super pumped about the platform. There’s a bunch of high-level folks in there talking about some of the most raw and open things in their business. In this episode, we are going to deep dive into Clubhouse, what we like about it and don’t like, where we see it going, how we see using it as marketers and podcasters, and tactics on how you can grow your own audience in the quickest way possible.
We also chat about some of the cool things we have going on in our business, some future opportunities which we’d love to get your feedback on, and the breakthroughs and shifts in thinking with which we have experience and that can apply to your own business as well. After you have listened, check out our previous chats with Nic Peterson and Justin Schenck where we discuss how to make the right connections and grow your audience along the way to your biggest goals.
“Usually the most connected people are popping in on the platform now… the sooner you are in there, the faster you can get connected with people you might not have chatted with in a long time.” – Joe Fier
“Early adopters still have this ability to get great user names right now. Can you imagine getting @podcast or @marketing on Twitter?” – Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- An intro to Clubhouse and how to use it if you are just starting out
- From bitcoin to parenting to micro-dosing, there’s a room for everyone
- Connecting with venture capitalists, actors, and authors
- How to get an invite to the Clubhouse
- Why Clubhouse is better than Zoom
- What the venture capitalists say about this new app
- How to be strategic about who you recommend to the platform
- What you want to include in your bio
- How to leverage the level playing field of Clubhouse and grow a following from day one
- How to use Clubhouse to pitch your product
- Our thoughts on whether Clubhouse is going to kill podcasting
- Caviar, Paris Hilton & hanging out with celebs
- What’s ahead in our business and the potential opportunities for us to work with you
References and Links Mentioned:
- Be sure to follow us on Clubhouse: @MattWolfe & @JoeFier Reserve your Clubhouse user name if you haven’t already
- Check out this blog post about how we use Clubhouse
- Our interview with Deb Cole about Clubhouse
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners and get your fat discount!
- How To Define Success To Reach Your Goals Faster – Nic Peterson
- How To Build A Platform And Connect With Anyone – Justin Schenck
Enjoy this clip from our Therapy Session:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!