Today on the show, Ryan Lee shares his insights from running a successful physical products brand, the exit of that brand, and the five Cs of income models that shape what he’s focused on now.
Ryan dives into how to succeed in the physical brand market and how to shift your business as you age. He also talks about how to simplify a stressful business into a fun and profitable one, how to document your new ideas, and why you should focus on niche markets instead of appealing to a broad audience.
Ryan emphasizes the importance of not overcomplicating your product and using constraints to make it achievable. He encourages entrepreneurs to reinvent themselves and create their own game and play by their own rules, and to stay true to customers and give them value.
Tune in now to learn more from Ryan Lee on how to simplify your business and mind to achieve success.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Learn how to get to the core of your business and simplify to maximize your success.
- Discover the five Cs of income models: courses, coaching, continuity, commerce and commission that can help you create a profitable micro-business.
- Understand how to start with a one-time purchase product to build a list of buyers.
- Find out how to use constraints to create achievable products without overcomplicating them.
- Explore how to focus on niche markets instead of appealing to a broad audience.
- Unlock the power of building relationships and promoting others to get commissions.
- Discover the value of documenting and sharing ideas to refine and build a business.
- Learn how simplifying can reduce stress and make it more profitable.
- Gain insight into how to choose your own adventure, explore all possibilities and create products that roll off the tongue.
- Grow your understanding of how to reinvent yourself and get rid of excuses.
- Develop your knowledge of how to create your own game and play by your own rules.
- Understand that there will be ups and downs in business, and how to get back up and keep moving forward.
- See how to find your corner and go micro to succeed.
Visit Ryan at www.ryanlee.com and join his email list to get insightful and actionable strategies to grow your micro-business.
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews has helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes or Spotify, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!