In this solo episode, Joe Fier talks about the importance of creating buffers in your business and life.
Joe emphasizes the need to create schedules around our lives and functions to adapt to inevitable changes. He believes that creating buffers in our days and work lives minimizes stress and burnout and improves productivity and happiness.
Joe talks about the daily micro habits he has developed, such as journaling, breathwork, and playing music, that act as buffers between stressful daily tasks.
If you want to learn how to buffer for unexpected events to help reduce stress and improve productivity, tune in to this episode!
Some topics discussed in this episode:
- Unlocking Your Full Potential: Create buffers in your business, workflow, days, and life to reduce stress, improve productivity, and allow you to be your best self.
- Inspiring Read: Rick Rubin’s new book, The Creative Act, is great for any entrepreneur or person looking to tap into themselves and build the structure they want.
- Lifestyle Focused: Life is like a conveyor belt that keeps coming, and it’s up to us to embrace change and build in buffers to make life easier.
- Taking Control of Your Stress: When we create buffers, we are introduced to options that make life a little easier, and reduce anxiety, stress, and burnout.
- The One Equals the Many: How we do one thing is how we do everything, and managing ourselves properly can turn our lives around.
- One Step Today To Climb a Mountain Tomorrow: Daily micro-habits like journaling, breath work, push-ups, and music can be incorporated as buffers to diminish the feeling of pressure and reduce stress.
Other podcast episodes like Joe’s that you might like:
- The Burnout Battle: Anfernee Chansamooth’s Journey to Slow Growth and Finding Purpose
- Getting Real with Amber Spears: From Hustle Addiction to Living Your Best Life
References & links mentioned:
- The Creative Act: A Way of Being
- The One Thing Podcast
- Micro Actions With Trevor Turnbull
- Everyday Micro Habits – Solo Episode
- Die with Zero
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes (or wherever you listen), subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!