This episode is “on location” in Orlando, during Podcast Movement 2019. In the spirit of Podcast Movement, we wanted to dive deep into our podcast process and why it’s so effective at generating sales for us.
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why it’s never a good idea to be a “seagull”
- What EPIC means and where the name came from
- The reason we do a print newsletter vs. a digital newsletter
- How to create the best “ponds” to fish from
- The things we really like about Podcast Movement
- The things that Podcast Movement lacked
- The step that most podcasters skip when creating their show
- How you could get rich running a podcast (some uncommon wisdom)
- When and why we decided to have sponsors for our show
- A complete breakdown of our podcast business
- How a podcast spins off into equity and partnership deals
- Peeling back the layers that most people don’t see with the podcast
- How to get higher affiliate commissions on products you promote
- Why NOT approaching people is our best networking tactic
- Our biggest insights from Podcast Movement
- Plans for additional monetization in the future
- Plus so much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!