This episode has been a long time coming, as we have been thinking about some of this stuff since 2013. Many of our listeners have told us how much they miss our Therapy Sessions where we talk about what we are doing in the business and our struggles and wins, and this show will include a lot of those insights. We chat about where we see a lot of our marketing efforts headed, how the marketing landscape is changing for all of us, and some of the things we will be doing differently. We also discuss some of the ways that we are finally fulfilling our goals from years back and how we are going all in.
Also, if you are heading to the Traffic & Conversions Summit, be sure to stop by our booth in the expo area and come say hello! Make sure you are subscribed to our YouTube channel as there will be challenges, fun, and prizes (cha-ching!) If you want to network and hang out with us, we are going to be throwing our Overtime event at Mission Brewery once again on Tuesday evening. There will be sponsors (if you want to sponsor, hit us up!) and we promise this will be a super fun party that you do not want to miss. And after you have enjoyed this episode, be sure to check out our conversations with Angelo Sisco and Ryan Berman who share their own great insights about branding in this new marketing landscape.
“The big four – the GAFA companies – are all battling it out right now over things like privacy, the various ad platforms, and methods of advertising, and all the smaller companies who are trying to play by the rules are getting squashed in the mix.” – Matt Wolfe
“We are going to be doing a hybrid approach between what we have been doing in direct response and internet marketing compared to more of the branding and creator play.” – Joe Fier
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The big push for privacy among GAFA
- What do with lower open rates and losing your cookies
- Want to be in the movies? How we’re all in Godzilla vs. King Kong now
- Let’s go back to college and talk about the S.W.O.T. analysis
- That one guy who is not welcome on our show
- Building a media brand to mirror the Tim Ferriss effect
- The future of course building and where to market them
- Our plans for Traffic & Conversions and how you can potentially be a guest on the show!
- What we are doing to stand apart from podcasters and direct response marketers alike
- The cool, telling resources that were delivered to our doorstep recently
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- The Identity Alchemist – Angelo Sisco
- How Courageous Companies Build Well-Known Brands – Ryan Berman
Enjoy the video version of our podcast:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!