There’s a cool tool that we have been playing with called Conversion.ai which writes copy for you. It’s essentially grabbing information from the web and molding it to your requests with approximately 30 different modes. It helps you come up with ideas, blog posts, emails, subject lines, and some folks are even creating books with it.
There’s also a copy idea generator, so in answering these questions Jarvis came up, along with real questions sent in by our audience. If you want your questions answered, be sure to visit HustleAndFlowchart.com/ask, where you can write your questions and we will answer them live on an upcoming show.
We also tell you how we deal with affiliate promotions and how we test the waters, to decide whether a product or service makes sense to go all-in and promote. After you’ve listened, check out our chats with Rich Schefren where we dive into how big tech is changing and what you can do about it, as well as with Nikhil Aitharaju & Ryo Chiba and their views on the future of artificial intelligence and what is next for content creation.
“We should all be thinking about how we build our own platform or this thing that is a lot more valuable than some stand-alone piece of content that someone is probably cranking through using Jarvis.” – Joe Fier
“You take a concept from this book and one from this person and then you mold them all together and now you have your own view through your own personal filter.” – Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Shoutout to one of our awesome PodHacker members who sent us something special – Thanks, Ryan!!
- Listen to our cool new, real-life sound effects!
- Be sure to check out some clips of where it all began (in the intro)!
- How to use a 21 step sales letter with Jarvis to get your content dialed in
- Thoughts about AI in the future, using Jarvis and Descript to create new shows
- How to get over your fear of public speaking
- Creating a brand new site, using other people’s content
- The future of deep fakes
- How to get smart with content strategy so you stand out
- How we test the waters with affiliate promotions
- How to learn from others through idea sex
- HustleAndFlowchart.com/ask – write your questions here so we can answer them on the show!
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
- Our recent live stream on YouTube with Rich Schefren
- Jarvis Facebook group
- The YouTube video showing how to create a site using Jarvis
- Active Campaign
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Artificial Intelligence, SEO, and Copywriting – Nikhil Aitharaju & Ryo Chiba
- Big Tech Will Crush Your Online Business (What To Do About It) – Rich Schefren
Enjoy the video version of our podcast:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!