Today we are talking to Joe Sanok, a TEDx and keynote speaker who happens to have #1 podcast for private practices, The Practice of the Practice Podcast. We actually met Joe at a mastermind event and we were blown away by what’s he’s doing in the podcasting space, so we invited him on the show to share, and we promise you will not be disappointed. He’s got a lot of listeners and has niched it down to people who have private practices.
Joe’s podcast gets 100,000 downloads per month and today’s episode is full of rich content. We talk about what to do if you are just starting out, the best way to get super fans quickly, and how to reach out to influencers as well what questions to ask before you put together your first product for your listeners.
He’s also got smart ways to monetize and grow the podcast to turn listeners into customers. When you’re done listening, be sure to check out our other shows with Nicole Holland and Esther Kiss, for more podcast tips, strategies and how to get on those shows you want most.
“Owning your uniqueness and your quirkiness is the thing that really helps you stand out in your podcast.” – Joe Sanok
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to make money off your podcast
- How to make sure your podcast keeps growing
- Joe’s 5 step process for launching your podcast
- What content should be included in your first handful of episodes
- Strategies on how to grow your list from your podcast
- Joe’s productivity tips
- How to get superfans
- Specific things to avoid when starting out with your podcast
- Joe’s awesome events and how he gets both speakers and sponsors, as well as volunteers to make the event a success
- And much, much more!
Contact Joe Sanok:
- If you are just starting out visit PracticeOfThePractice.com/start to get a 28 step checklist
- If you want to learn more about next level practice, visit PracticeOfThePractice.com/invite
- And for higher-end services, visit PracticeOfThePractice.com/apply
References and Links Mentioned:
- Practice of the Practice podcast
- How to Become a Consultant podcast
- The Happitalist Podcast podcast
- Pillars of Practice e-course
- Slowdown School
- Killing it Camp
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- The Storyteller’s Secrets by Carmine Gallo
- The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need by Anthony Iannarino
- We’d like to give a shout out to Podcast Magazine which will be launching in January 2020 and is the preeminent magazine covering behind the scenes information on podcasts and podcast culture. Prior to launch, you can grab a free, lifetime subscription at PodcastMagazine.com. We’ll be one of the featured experts inside, so subscribe now to get your free subscription before it launches.
- Today’s show is also co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, basically, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- We are also sponsored by Steve Olsher and his podcast Beyond 8 Figures, where he and his hosts, Mary Goulet and Richard Otey chat with amazing entrepreneurs who have either run or have exited a business that has produced over eight figures.
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Did you know you can text the word “COMP” to “38470” to get the notes to this episode?!
- Our own Dream 100 List that gets us organic connections all the time.
- How to Get on Radio, TV and High-Profile Podcasts – Esther Kiss
- How To Get Yourself On Any Podcast (No Matter How Big) – Nicole Holland
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!