Joining us today is Nicole Holland who went from a former correctional officer to being named in the Huffington Post as one of “50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs in 2017”. She has also been interviewed on countless trending podcasts and has a successful business where she helps podcasters improve their conversions, focus on their podcast guesting efforts and design irresistible lead magnets.
You’ll hear how Nicole first quit a job she knew was draining her even though she had no backup plan, then created a coaching and online presence over time, with no online skills but with a love for marketing and a knack for making the right connections. We also dive into Nicole’s no-fail, six-step system for “Interviews that Convert” as well as her tips to get past the gatekeepers and assure that your time spent as a guest on a podcast is well worth it.
After you’ve listened, be sure to check out our podcast with Tom Schwab on how to get yourself featured on high-quality podcasts and our podcast with Steve Olsher on how to earn $1,000 almost every time you’re featured on a podcast.
“As a podcast guest, you do very little work and you have an opportunity for amazing gains.” – Nicole Holland
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get past the gatekeepers
- How to make sure your message resonates with the podcaster’s audience
- Tips to impress the podcasters you want to meet most
- How to get on big shows even if they seem out of reach
- How to get those listeners back on your website
- Nicole’s six crucial steps for guaranteed conversions
- Why being a guest is a no brainer
- Nicole’s breakdown of how we can get on the Joe Rogan show
- The real strategy of podcasts, and why it’s not selling anything
- How to resonate with your audience and lead them to the next touchpoint
- How buying a bonus to a program, led to an amazing opportunity
- Red flags to look out for when guesting on podcasts
- And much, much more!
Contact Nicole Holland:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by Intercom, one of our favorite tools as we use a lot of conversational types of chats in our marketing, even for closing affiliate deals. There’s no room for idle chat in marketing, and Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat and keeps growing your business with conversational thoughts. The more places you can interact with your customers, the better and with this tool, you can have a streamlined path to your products and sales.
- Giftology by John Ruhlin
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Easy Webinar
- Steve Olsher
- Fascinating Founders podcast
- The Nicole Holland podcast
- Wicked Reports
- How To Get Yourself Featured On High-Quality Podcasts – Tom Schwab
- How To Earn $1,000 Every Time You’re Featured Somewhere – Steve Olsher
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!