Joe Sanok joins us again for a second show with another fun conversation about chilling out, getting your mind in order, and having systems…things that have been a theme lately around the Hustle & Flowchart brand. A lot of conversations we have had recently are in tune with what we want to do with our brand, which translates into a smart and productive way to work. It is less about tactics and business strategies and more about figuring out what we want to do and having the business facilitate that.
On today’s show, we chat about how Joe was able to take more time off as we have done, spend more time on the important things in his business, outsource the things that are not as important, and basically slow time to get more clarity. He also tells us a great analogy with his tale of his encounter with a rhino, what to expect if you are doing a book deal with a major publisher and how his Slow Down School has helped many entrepreneurs do just that, while also moving their own business ideas ahead quickly. If the idea of traveling the country while working on your business part-time appeals to you, be sure to check out our previous show with Joe as well as the chat we held with Justin Brooke.
“Research shows that when you slow down you have better clarity on what you need to spend your time on. So if you are taking a Wednesday off and the weekend off and you are generally setting boundaries and letting your brain be optimized, then when you get to the week, you can kill it.” – Joe Sanok
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The magical mindfulness of young minds
- Roadtripping across America, while road schooling kids and podcasting about the adventure
- The benefits of having two Fridays a week
- Scheduling in fun first
- Discovering your sprint personality to fine-tune your workflow
- Staying at an Airbnb for the weekend to get more work done
- How we slow down in a way that matches what our brain needs
- What to do when you see a rhino charging right at you
- The science behind vigilant detriment
- One simple thing you can do to refresh your brain, pay attention better, and work more efficiently
- The trick to getting to 100 pushups a day
- What to expect when you publish a book with a big name publishing house
Resources From Joe Sanok:
- The Practice of the Practice on Instagram
- Joe Sanok on LinkedIn
- Podcast Launch School
- Thursday is the New Friday – by Joe Sanok
- Practice of the Practice
- Leave to Find podcast
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Sam Harris’ Wake Up Meditation
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Leverage Podcasts To Grow Your Business – Joe Sanok
- How To Generate 10,000 Leads Per Day With Google Ads – Justin Brooke
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Joe Sanok:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!