Joe is on board today with an important, snackable episode. He’s talking about real, heartfelt stuff, since, as entrepreneurs, digital marketers and those of us who work behind the screen deal with life a little differently than folks who work a traditional job. We have different social aspects that come our way and the last two years have had us in all our bubbles. Joe tells a story from his side of things, and how it’s affected him and what he’s learned over the last two years.
He discusses why the last two years have been the most pivotal for both him and our business, in terms of clarity and finding out who we are. We have chatted on the podcast a lot about mental health and this subject is more important than ever. If you find this information helpful, please pass it along, as our goal is to bring this discussion to light and help as many people as possible. Once you are done, be sure to listen to our chats with Anthony Trucks and Angelo Sisco who share their stories of overcoming obstacles and how to put yourself in the right frame of mind.
“We’re living in a world where we are ultra connected, but at the same time we are not really totally connected empathically, where it actually matters and you feel it.” – Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What should’ve been one of the happiest times was also one of the saddest
- Overview of the last two years and why they have been the hardest
- Things that have helped Joe ‘get his voice back’
- The pivotal moment that changed everything
- Self-improvement strategies that seem simple, but really work
- Dealing with overwhelm and how to break out of that bubble
- Want to learn how to growth hack a podcast and watch over our shoulders (and give you all the templates and DFY swipe files)? Check out PodHacker.com – this is where we deep dive into building, monetizing, and scaling a podcast through unique strategies like the ones from this episode.
References and Links Mentioned:
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Want to get the Action Guide from this episode? Grab them here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- How To Get Your Shift Together – Anthony Trucks
- The Identity Alchemist – Angelo Sisco
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!