Once again, Joe and I sat down for a chatty chat without any special guests.
We’re breaking down the vision for Hard Fork Gaming, giving behind-the-scenes details of running an epic livestream, and then diving-deep into the power of gaming guilds.
We’ve talked about gaming guilds with past guests like Peter Ing and Brendan Wong but we’ve never really taken the time to break it down into the simplest explanation. Hopefully this episode will bring a lot of clarity around the concept and help explain why we’re so bullish on the model.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at HardFork.gg/discord (We’re moving Hustle & Flowchart Discord Here)
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The achievement of our vision with Hard Fork
- The livestream that will onboard so many to this space
- Engage-To-Earn and how we’re reimagining marketing
- An easy way to get a free gaming NFT from us
- Behind the scenes of the epic live event
- Where the big opportunity lies if you act fast right now
- Tweaks you’ll notice to the podcast
- The COMPLETE explanation of gaming guilds
- The similarity between in-game NFTs and real estate
- The game that started this whole “guild thing”
- Making money running your own guild
- Tools that make running a guild super easy
- The effects on gaming from this current bear market
- How guilds are improving lives around the world
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Watch the replay of LFG Live #1
- Join The Whitelist
- Axie Infinity
- Blockchain Space
- Kaizen App
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!