Tech gremlins aside, we finally finished our awesome episode with today’s guest, Gabby Bernstein. In this amazing conversation, we chat about her most recent book, Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams, which is all about how to stay in positive mode. She has written a total of eight books, and she’s a NY Times best-selling author who has worked with Oprah and Dr. Wayne Dyer. It was a massive honor to have her on the show.
Gabby gave us some very practical tools to work through some tough stuff that we are all going through in our personal lives, especially now that we are in this new world. Especially lately, one really needs to enjoy the journey, stop focusing on the hustle and grind and enjoy the hard parts and find the benefits of the pain. We chat about some of the methods Gabby uses to help us shift our brains when you are not enjoying the work to shift ourselves back into that place of peace. She also talks about what she refers to as her “Rage on the Page” method and the benefits of listening to a specific playlist while writing. When you’re done listening, be sure to check out our other shows with Chris Krimitsos and Susie Moore where we talk more about how to break down barriers that are limiting your potential.
“Fear really runs our lives. Every choice we make and every experience we have is based on fearful experiences from our history that have defined who we are today. ” – Gabby Bernstein
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to Gabby was able to bring herself back from hitting rock bottom to getting on Oprah
- The ‘Choose Again Method’, a simple tool to get you out of your fear-based story
- Some example conversations to have (with yourself) to get your brain on the right track
- The masterful way of journaling and combining “rage on the page” techniques
- How to access some of the hidden information in your brain
- Meditation and breathing techniques to let go of tension
- Gabby’s super successful, Instagram Live series which is getting people all over the world amazing results
- And much, much more!
Resources From Gabby Bernstein:
- Dear Gabby on IG-TV
- Gabby Bernstein on Instagram
- Super Attractor, The Judgment Detox & The Universe Has Your Back books by Gabby Bernstein
References and Links Mentioned:
- No Drama Discipline by Dan Siegel
- Waking The Tiger by Peter Levine
- Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection by Dr. John Sarno
- Rage on the Page playlist on Spotify
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- FlowchartGroup.com – it’s popping lately! Be sure to join us in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well.
- Stop Seeking Approval And Attain True Self-Confidence – Susie Moore
- Get Over Your Fear of Failure In 7 simple Steps – Chris Krimitsos
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!