Our episode today with Erik Huberman of Hawke Media was a mini-class of 5-6 various topics all combined in one show. We talked about increasing lifetime value, about how venture funds work, equity deal lessons, the marketing we should be focused on, and building an agency, systems, and owning your audience. We share the vision with Erik, as there’s a lot of what we’ve done previously such as having an agency, and we like the fact that he’s not trying to create his own products, but is just staying in his lane.
We also talked about owning your own audience and bringing them somewhere where you can follow up with them as well as the idea of aspirational content where the content is built so it’s inherently sharable as that’s the content that people want to be shown. The content is what goes viral, not the sales page. We talk about how he is building sweat equity and brought in someone to view what he was doing, as there are probably some better deal structures out there. Erik has all these companies and basically crafted something where he can be his best self, which creates funds, books, and his own platform through scaling people. After you have listened, be sure to check out our chats with Charles Byrd and Sergei & Vadim Revzin to get your mind reeling with the opportunities behind venture funding and expanding your network for lucrative deals.
“Figuring out your average sales cycle is critical so you can analyze everything else well.” – Erik Huberman
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How venture funds are the next level of curation
- Accessibility for great marketing for all
- From beanie babies to a BMX
- The #1 thing that most companies overlook in their marketing
- Why 9 women can’t make a baby in a month
- Why the consideration period is more important than you realize
- Dialing in your content with your product or services’ aspirational ideals
Resources From Erik Huberman:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Fab Fit Fun
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- What Venture Funds Look For In Businesses – Sergei & Vadim Revzin
- Using Systems To Build And Maintain Strong Relationships – Charles Byrd
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Erik Huberman:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!