We have Charles Byrd on the show today who was introduced to us as the “best connector” out there. He’s creating the most profitable JV partnerships with his systematic way of connecting others. What’s really cool about this is we are all surrounded by opportunities, and many are not always super obvious. That’s the power of having a system, and in this case, you can set that up in your life by connecting with people who have systemic follow-ups which can turn into a potential revenue source, affiliate partners, or just for connecting sake.
Charles is going to dive into all the systems he lives by, some awesome hacks in regards to following up with your contacts and JV partners, the shifts to a never-ending flow of clients, and how to not only be great at relationships but guide them to a positive conclusion for everyone. When you’re done, check out our previous episode with Michael Gerber for more insight into how having the proper systems in place can skyrocket your business and our show with Andy Hussong on how to land those JV deals.
“It’s simply paying attention to who people are, what their magic gift to the world is, what are they into, where do they live and that gives you all these little entry points to provide value to them.” – Charles Byrd
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get a network going if you do not already have that community
- The Invisible Pitch
- What to say in a message to a potential connection without sounding spammy
- How Charles is able to close a JV deal in 20 minutes
- How to approach networking without having a podcast so people feel comfortable
- How to avoid the reciprocation trap
- How Charles made a huge connection at Burning Man
- The Power of the Ping!
Resources From Charles Byrd:
- Clarity.PureJV.com – to book a call
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Brain
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- A Repeatable Process To Land JV Deals – Andy Hussong
- Systems Are Everything, Stupid – Michael Gerber
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Charles Byrd:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!