In this episode, Joe chats with Roland Frasier, a seasoned entrepreneur and investor with a wealth of experience in the business world. Roland’s unique perspective on business and creativity is the result of a combination of inputs, with a 50-50 split between business and creative influences.
His focus on lateral thinking and intentionally pursuing expansive thought processes has been key to his success, as he approaches problems from multiple angles in a non-linear manner.
Roland shares his strategy for pursuing multiple perspectives to generate creative solutions, emphasizing the suspension of disbelief and staying open to new possibilities.
He stresses the importance of being comfortable with uncertainty, allowing problems to move into the unconscious to access the full potential of creative problem-solving abilities.
Roland also encourages keeping an open loop of thoughts and tracking ideas through journaling or voice memos, as convenience is a driver of creativity.
The episode dives into Roland’s business framework and how he brings value, as well as the importance of purpose-driven content consumption and creating wealth alongside income.
Listeners will also learn how to keep their expectations reasonable and stay focused on their North Star.
Tune in to this inspiring episode to learn from Roland’s wealth of knowledge and experience in the business world.
Some topics discussed in this episode:
- The Power of Business and Creativity: Roland’s unique perspective was crafted through an equal blend of both worlds.
- Unlocking Your Lateral Thinking: Discover how Roland’s key focus on lateral thinking can help you approach problems from multiple angles in a non-linear manner.
- Expand Your Mindset: Intentionally pursue expansive thinking to unlock a whole new level of success.
- The Power of Multiple Perspectives: Embrace the strategy of pursuing multiple perspectives to generate truly creative solutions to any problem.
- Believe in the Possibilities: Suspend disbelief and stay open to new possibilities. You never know where they might take you.
- Comfortable with Uncertainty: Learn to embrace uncertainty to take on new challenges and seize opportunities.
- Embrace Open-Loop Thinking: Keep your thoughts open and allow your creativity to generate innovative solutions.
- The Unconscious Solution: Allow problems to move into your unconscious mind to access your full creative potential for problem-solving.
- Capture Your Ideas: Keep track of your ideas and inspirations through journaling, voice memos, or any other means that works for you.
- The Power of Convenience: Discover how convenience can drive creativity by allowing you to easily capture and develop your ideas.
- Live Your Purpose: Don’t live someone else’s life. Pursue purpose-driven content consumption to stay true to your own path.
- Follow Your North Star: Remove the filters that stand in the way of your true north and pursue your ultimate goals.
- Create Wealth Alongside Income: Let your genius create your own retirement, not someone else’s.
- Reasonable Expectations: Learn how to keep your expectations reasonable and stay on the path to success.
- Exploring Roland’s Framework: Discover Roland’s unique business framework and how it can bring value to your own entrepreneurial journey.
Here are a couple of other episodes you might enjoy that are similar to this one with Roland:
- Chris Krimitsos: Navigating Uncertainty While Growing Your Business
- Roland Frasier: Scaling Your Business By Acquiring Other Businesses
How to contact Roland Frasier:
- Instagram: @rolandfrasier
- Twitter: @RolandFrasier
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RolandFrasierPage/
References & links mentioned:
- Roland’s Website
- Higher Fees and Better Clients: Consulting for Equity
- Roland’s Book
- Epic Challenge
- Epic Network
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes (or wherever you listen), subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!