Our show today with Elliot Roe, creator of an app called Primed Mind, was packed full of goodness. We chatted all about how he came to create the app after he was able to get over his fear of flying and he walked us through these pre-methods, to prime your mind for various circumstances. For example, if you have an athletic event coming up or you will be speaking on stage, it primes your mind for all these activities.
Elliot works with people who are in the top 5% but know there’s something holding them back to reach that 1%. These include top athletes, poker players, and Wall Street businessmen, who use his hypnotherapy services to get past that subconscious wall to break through to the next level. We also talk about how to get over imposter syndrome, uncovering hidden memories, and dealing with feelings of guilt, especially when it relates to running your business. Once you have listened, be sure to tune in to our previous shows with Erin Pheil and Rinesh Ganatra for additional insights on how to rock your productivity and erase those roadblocks that keep holding you back.
“If there’s a big difference between what you would tell yourself and what you are doing, there’s something going on emotionally because you know the answer but you are not able to follow that system.” – Elliot Roe
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Digging into your past by using hypnotherapy to change your emotions
- Common problems regarding feeling stuck at earning at a certain level and how it usually relates to your father
- How Elliot got over his fear of flying
- The interesting world of working with high-end poker players and athletes
- Getting over imposter syndrome
- How procrastination is one of the most common things Elliot’s client deal with and how to get around it
- Bullied as a kid? How to reframe those feelings
- Dealing with those darn repressed memories that are holding you back
- Feeling scared? Why you are not alone
- Dealing with the feelings of guilt when you are not spending time on your business
Resources From Elliot Roe:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- The 5 Mindsets Entrepreneurs Must Embrace – Rinesh Ganatra
- How To Change Your Beliefs To Change Your Life – Erin Pheil
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Elliot Roe:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!