After a viral post generated $3,000,000 in new clients in just 2 weeks, Daniel Daines-Hutt was exhilarated and overwhelmed. Over the next year, he struggled to keep up with the work. He needed a way out, so he started making his own content.
Daniel is a self-confessed marketing nerd with a background in direct response advertising. Ironically, it’s his content that people actually know him for. He has made some of the top content on inbound.org and GrowthHackers. When he’s not in the ocean or nerding out with some good sci-fi, he teaches people how to write less often but get more traffic.
More content doesn’t mean more traffic, so listen in as Daniel shows you how to turn old blog posts into killer content, get direct access to people’s lizard brain, and crafting ads that get $22 back for every $1 spent. Nerding hard as Matt and Joe are? Then go check out Stephen Esketzis and Travis Houston too!
Daniel was actually a guest who pitched us to be on the show. We were totally WOW’ed by his approach so we wanted to share his method with you. He gets a 70% conversion rate when pitching to be on a podcast. He’s put together his entire process into an easy to follow a step-by-step system called Perfect Podcast Pitch. If you want to start guesting on shows and building your own audience, then check it out now.
You’re more likely to get someone to take an action if you can make it simple.” -Daniel Daines-Hutt
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to make $22 for every $1 spent on ads
- Why you have to STOP making content
- Pirate Metrics to know your numbers
- An article format that converts at 20-80%
- The only 2 types of articles people read
- One hack to increase opt-in by 40% (and another for 40% more!)
- Using Rick & Morty to get perfect copywriting
- Blending AIDA and BAB into tasty, persuasive content
- The 4 types of customers you must write for
- Pre-frame: it’s a content journey that leads to sales
- Simple outreach methods to build backlinks
- 4 test elements to perfect your ads
- How to make ads cheaper and more effective on Facebook
Contact Daniel Daines-Hutt:
- Daniel’s Perfect Podcast Pitch system
- Amp My Content
- How We Drive A $22:1 ROI From Cold Traffic
- Why You Need To STOP Writing Content, If You Want To Get Traffic
- How To Stop Writing Fluff And Start Creating ‘Killer’ Content That Works
- How To Capture Far More Emails Than Ever Before
- Connect on Facebook
References and Links Mentioned:
- Hustle & Flowshorts – Our new daily podcast!
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- The Anatomy Of A Six-Figure Email Course
- Wicked Reports
- Lead Pages
- Active Campaign
- ConvertBox (Our Bonuses)
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- The Marshmallow Test by Walter Mischel
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Stephen Esketzis: Affiliate Marketing Using Epic Content
- Travis Houston: A Unique Content System To Ensure Successful Product Launches
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!