Craig Ballantyne is known by his clients as the “World’s Most Disciplined Man”. He built his Turbulence Training Empire with over 13 million viewers, and then Craig acquired the world’s biggest success newsletter, EarlyToRise.com. His first book, The Perfect Day Formula, has helped over 35,000 high-performers own the day and take back control of their life.
On today’s show, we talk about his early beginnings in Canada and how he reached a goal to become super fit while at the same time falling into what he calls the “paradox of freedom” and why that is not exactly a good thing. From there we dive into how Craig coaches people on the proper way to set boundaries and maintain structure for their lives, how to get your values and vision in order, and effective ways to deal with anxiety and stress.
After the show, make sure to listen to the previous episodes with James Altucher and Justin Goff we referred to, which will give you even more insight on how to deal with these issues and ways to make your life more peaceful, focused, and stress-free.
“We need this structure and these systems in place and when you put that together, you get true freedom.” – Craig Ballantyne
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What Craig has learned from an ancient philosopher and how it still rings true today
- How Craig ended up in the ER twice while he was in the best shape of his life
- Why Craig only has four apps on his phone and which ones he uses
- Breathing exercises to immediately calm you down
- Why most of us are planning our work week out all wrong
- The four most important things to be clear on if you are to get ahead
- The right way to deal with social media (and all those darn notifications)
- How we are wired wrong for the modern world and how to step away from it
- Warning signs of anxiety and stress and how to cope
- How to create your vision and work with it to align with your goals
- And much, much more!
Contact Craig Ballantyne:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- We are also sponsored by Steve Olsher and his podcast Beyond 8 Figures, where he and his hosts, Mary Goulet and Richard Otey chat with amazing entrepreneurs who either run or have exited a business over that has produced 8 figures.
- Become Unstoppable
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- The Art of Living by Epictetus & Sharon Lebell
- Reverse Engineering How Much Income You Actually Need – James Altucher
- Focusing On Emotional Triggers To Write The Best Copy – Justin Goff
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!