Ari Galper is billed as “The World’s #1 Authority On Trust-Based Selling” and he is the creator of a very special and unique sales approach called ‘Unlock The Sales Game’. On today’s show, we chat about how Ari has created a completely new sales mindset that overturns the notion of selling as we know it today. He gives us some great examples of how to approach the sales process from the very first touchpoint and why you do not want to rush ahead, say specific things and even worry about building trust from the start as well as how to bridge the sales gap and diffuse resistance.
Ari’s trust-based selling strategies are a unique, fresh take on how business is done and after listening to our chat, he will be sure to give you a new outlook and mindset about how to sell, without having to compromise your integrity. When you’re done listening, go get some more sales advice from Wes Schaeffer and Felicia Pagesh.
“Potential clients don’t care about how you solve their problem, what they care about is if you’re the one to solve it or not.” – Ari Galper
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The one word you should change in your initial chat with a potential client
- How to rethink your sales technique to build trust from the start
- Less volume, higher conversion
- Responses to common objections and how to put your prospect in the driver’s seat to take the pressure off
- What phrase you should remove from your vocabulary and never use again in the sales process
- How to detox yourself from ‘hopeum’
- What aikido and martial arts have to do with our conversation
- Why you do not want to focus on the end goal of getting the sale
- How to pull a Jerry McGuire so you have them at Hello
Resources From Ari Galper:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Wes Schaeffer – The 5-Step Process To Make Every Sale
- Chris Ross – The Mental Game Of Selling
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Ari Galper:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!