In this solo episode, Joe discusses the power of micro-habits and how they can transform your life. He shares his personal experience with implementing small, consistent actions that have had a huge impact on his mental and physical wellbeing, as well as his business and finances. Joe also provides resources and tips on how to incorporate micro habits into your own life, so you can achieve your goals and live a more fulfilling life.
As well, Joe dives into the importance of self-care practices like breath work, cold showers, and journaling. He shares his own routine and how these habits have helped him achieve greater focus, clarity, and peace of mind. Joe also emphasizes the value of connecting with loved ones and following your intuition as essential components of a happy and meaningful life. Whether you’re looking to improve your health, relationships, or overall wellbeing, this episode is definitely worth a listen!
And make sure to check out the guys that helped introduce these micro-actions to Joe. Trevor Turnbull and Mike Prince of Extremely Conscious have a free Facebook group to join here (it’s where you’ll get a list of micro-actions to try).
Also, join the guys (and Joe) in Costa Rica for the retreat mentioned. Get all the details of the 5-day trip here.
Some topics discussed in this episode:
- Transforming from anxious to empowered: The micro habits that changed my life in just 2 months
- Small actions, big results: How micro habits unlocked success in my business, health, and wealth
- Unleash your potential with micro habits: Essential resources to create positive change in your life
- Breath work: The non-negotiable practice that transformed my wellbeing
- Small changes, big impact: Simple ways to implement physical micro habits for a healthier you
- The power of cold showers: How this simple habit boosts my mental focus and energy
- Journaling for self-reflection: How micro habits like this can lead to personal growth and clarity
- The life-changing magic of reading: Discover how books can transform your perspective and mindset
- Harnessing the power of the sun: How this natural source of energy can brighten up your life
- Achieving peace through simple habits: The magic formula of sleep and water
- Following your inner voice: How celebrating intuition can lead to a more fulfilling life
- Connecting deeply with loved ones: The simple habits that strengthen bonds and create lasting relationships
References & links mentioned:
- Get a list of micro-actions for you to try out (no-cost) at the Better Man Community on Facebook
- The Extremely Conscious Man Experience Costa Rica and its focus on creating meaningful change.
- Listen to the Trevor Turnball’s Take on Micro-Actions
- Join for an interactive breathwork session to connect deeper and gain clarity on the moves to make in your life. It’s no-cost and you can join the next one here: Better Human Breathwork Session.
- The Wim Hof Method Breathwork
- The Big Leap — Gay Hendricks (book)
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes (or wherever you listen), subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!