We’re experimenting with a new format (again). This time we’re testing shorter, to the point, conversations with thought leaders in the blockchain space.
In this episode of our “Blockchain Conversations” series, we’re chatting with Mohamed Ezeldin, the Tokenomics Lead for Animoca Brands.
This episode is jam-packed with gold nuggets. Have a notepad ready because Mohamed’s going to give you a masterclass on how to approach this world of Web3 gaming.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at HardFork.gg/discord
Some Topics We Discussed with Mohamed Ezeldin Include:
- What does a “Head of Tokenomics” do?
- The overlap between CRISPR and gaming
- The balance between gaming and finance
- The battle between Web2 and Web3 gamers
- How to make a game sustainable
- Where is “play-to-earn” going?
- How Animoca is shifting their approach to games
- Upcoming Animoca projects to keep an eye on
- What to look for in games as an investor
- Major red flags to look for and avoid
- eSports and sports getting into crypto
- Alpha straight from Animoca
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter
- Joe on Twitter
- Buffalo on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!