On today’s show, we are talking with Shaina Weisinger of Repurpose House.com. With a background in video production, it was a natural segway for Shaina to move towards helping others with creating video content. Listen in as we discuss repurposing of everything – from videos, text content, audios and more. We dive into all of the different tools and platforms you can use to do so. Basically, if you’ve got content, you are not doing enough with that, to drive more traffic and sales to your business.
Shaina lets us in on all her cool ninja strategies to get your content everywhere and you’ll also hear what’s working now, where you should be posting and the best tips and tricks when you do post for the highest engagement. If the takeaways in this episode get your mind spinning with your content production ideas, be sure to check out tips from our episode with Paul Clifford on repurposing as well as our show with David Sinik on content quality and monetization methods.
“Yes, you can get video anywhere, but can you get your message across the way that’s it’s going to be effective and that’s a huge difference.” – Shaina Weisinger
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to turn just an hour-long video into repurposed content that you can use for the next few months
- How to use LinkedIn effectively
- Where to find all the best memes
- A super helpful tip to get engagement on Instagram
- How to get your message out there in the most effective way
- Ways to create a new listener base from someone’s else content
- Why everyone should be using LinkedIn, plus hear about their newest feature
- How to go through your content more efficiently so as not to get overwhelmed
- And much, much more!
Contact Shaina Weisinger:
- Repurpose.co on all the social media networks
- Repurpose House.com
- Shaina Weisinger on LinkedIn
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests. Plus Shaina even contributed some bonus content and training, which you are definitely going to love!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com. We use this amazing tool pretty much daily, and if you listen back to some of our most recent episodes, we breakdown some of the tactics we use in our intros, such as website audits, looking at our competitors’ websites, and finding low hanging fruit keywords for easy Google rankings. It’s like having cheat codes for business. As of this episode, they have a 7 day $7 trial, so be sure to check it out.
- Our show with Paul Clifford
- Our show with David Sinik
- Shaina’s podcast The Content Coalition
- Living Your Best Year Ever by Darren Hardy
- Our episode with Josh Turner and his tips on monetizing LinkedIn
- Type Studio
- Devinci Resolve
- Fresh Desk
- Designrr (Designrr Review)
- Speaker Deck
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!