Today’s episode is with one of Matt’s oldest friends in the digital marketing space, and was a long time coming. Sean Vosler is a king of social media, and he’s got a beautiful book called 7 Figure Marketing Copy. He dives into copywriting philosophies and strategies and he’s going to talk all about that on this episode and how he was able to sell 25,000 copies of his book without ever using Amazon. We also talk about how he designed the book, copywriting strategies, his ideas on ClubHouse, our ideas on knowledge management, and reading books. You’ll also learn a lot about storytelling and if you are into nerdy digital marketing, you are really going to dig it. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out our chats with Anik Singal and Sue Rice for even more copywriting tips and tactics.
“Whatever it is that you are selling, try to think of the outcome of that, and focus on selling that as opposed to the thing you’ve been selling and you can increase your rates quite a bit.” – Sean Vosler
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why it’s a good time to be missing a tooth
- From WordPress to the world of copywriting
- How to give your prospects the experience of story so they will get that a-ha moment
- Why you need to at least the basics of copywriting which will factor into every aspect of your life
- How Sean was able to connect with high level marketers and have them eager to use his services
- How to empathize with your prospects so you can better understand their problems
- Why you’re going to be re-reading The Tortoise and the Hare after this show
- Tactics for knowledge management and digesting what you discover even quicker
- We talk about the Theory Of Constraints and how it helped Sean sell his product
- What does a big horned beetle have to do with selling info products?
- How to sell 25,000 books without using Amazon
Resources From Sean Vosler:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- How to Take Smart Notes by Sönke AhrensAre you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Purpose Driven Copywriting – Anik Singal
- How To Stand Out In The Inbox And Get 50%+ Open Rates – Sue Rice
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Sean Vosler:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!