We’re back chatting with Rob Kosberg from Best Seller Publishing, another awesome friend who we connected with during our recent attendance at Rich Schefren’s event in Florida. Rob discusses his upbringing in an entrepreneurial family (which also included racing cars), how he survived through the real estate crash, and how advice from Dan Kennedy led him to publishing his first book way back in 2008 which led to major success as well as what Rob refers to as his “$1,000,000 mistake”.
We also chat about the right and wrong ways to self publish, what to include in your landing page, which types of content work well, how to get yourself on television, radio and yes – even podcasts! There’s plenty of wisdom in this show, and by the end, your wheels will be turning as you think about becoming an author yourself. After you have listened and realized the opportunity behind publishing, check out our chats with Chandler Bolt and Tucker Max for even more insight and vision into the world of self-publishing.
“You want the media, not just for the leads, you want the media for a way to warm up leads in the future.” – Rob Kosberg
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get more qualified buyers in the door
- Who to go to for product fulfillment
- Why you do not want to work with a big publishing firm
- Examples of funnels for your book
- The best performing lead pages
- How to get hot leads literally – by actually lighting your book on fire?!
- How Rob is able to use ghostwriters to mimic the voice of the author
- Why you need to get on the radio and tv and the best way to get there
- And much, much more!
Contact Rob Kosberg:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Brand Elevate
- 12 Rules by Jordan Peterson
- Any book by his favorite author, C.S. Lewis
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com as well as by Easy Webinar.
- A 3 Step Process To Envision And Write Your First Book – Chandler Bolt
- Why Every Book About How To Be A Writer Is Bulls#!t – Tucker Max
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!