The topic of gaming guilds is one that we’ve discussed quite a bit lately.
Today, we have someone that likely knows more about gaming guilds than anyone else on the planet.
We’re talking to Peter Ing of Blockchain Space, a company that collects and aggregates data on over 20,000 gaming guilds.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With Peter Ing Include:
- How Blockchain Space came to be
- The recent Ronin Bridge hack
- The income that guilds bring to developing nations
- How scalable are play-to-earn games?
- The different between guild sizes
- How gamers can create income through gaming
- The future of play-to-earn gaming
- How to innovate in this space when others copy
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Peter on Twitter
- Blockchain Space on Twitter
- Blockchain Space
- Blockchain Space One-Pager
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Brycent – Is Play-To-Earn Gaming Dead Already?
- Cagyjan – What You Need To Know About Play-To-Earn Games
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!