We’re back again with our Therapy Session-ish chat – or soon to be called some other new awesome name. We record them roughly the week before the show goes live, so the content we bring you is as fresh as the memory of the last dollar you made online. Lately we’ve been talking about dialing in all the stuff in our business and how we are aligning our actions with where we are headed in the next 10 years and beyond. We know that we all have things that we do routinely, such as checking emails and touching base with people, and when you have a good system behind it, it’ll make your day go so much smoother.
You’ll especially enjoy listening to Matt’s background with designing systems and how his brain works when it comes to fine-tuning the most simple of tasks with the use of some very simple tools. He talks about his three-step process and how he’s able to get to the coveted inbox zero on a daily basis. After you’ve got your mind spinning, be sure to listen to our chats with Paul Minors and David Jenyns who give us even more strategies and tactics to build systems in your life and business, so you can have more time, be more productive, and scale your business.
“I do the stuff I least look forward to first so that all that’s left for the day is the stuff I do look forward to doing..” – Matt Wolfe
“There’s the momentum of task completion too. You start with the easiest task first, and you build from that point on.” – Joe Fier
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Bringing the fun energy pre-show a la The Foo Fighters
- How to constantly be optimizing even the smallest of tasks to make everything more efficient
- Matt breaks down his 3 step system for handling email communication
- The tools we use to make our lives easier so we have time for more fun
- How to get to inbox zero every day
- Reframing all your work and tasks to be able to look forward to the fun part of your business
- How to get your systems dialed in, even if you really stink at it
- Our plans for the future direction of the show
- Lessons learned about how to change your identity for the better
References and Links Mentioned:
- Text Expander
- Roam Research
- Super Human
- Kolbe Test
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Vidyard – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Business Systems That Create Time, Reduce Errors And Scale Profits – David Jenyns
- Tools And Strategies To Be Ultra Productive Every Day – Paul Minors
Enjoy the video version of our podcast:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!