We are finally rolling into the frequency of recording new episodes, where once a week we will have an episode with a guest, and once a week it’ll be just the two of us chatting about insights in our own business, things we are consuming, and what we are learning from other episodes as wells as from our team. In this episode, we are talking about some of the ways we are approaching business and life that are making things quite nice and everything more fun and profitable.
We also chat about how we’ve been able to structure our days in order to take advantage of the 80/20 rule, how we are focusing on the 3 main things in our business, how we’ve hired some amazing people lately to handle specific tasks so that we can focus on the things we do best as well as how our team is super dialed in now, which has really helped to propel our business forward. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out the shows we referenced with Geoff Woods and his take the 80/20 method of structuring your day and our show on Unapologetic Affiliate Marketing Strategies.
“There’s a good mental clarity with us now. The team’s rolling and managing themselves…and we are dialing in our systems.” – Joe Fier
“What’s true is, if you’re an entrepreneur, the right actions drive revenue. It doesn’t matter how many hours those actions take. If you do the actions that make you the money, you should be focused on that.” – Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Mind shifts, a-ha moments & braingasms!
- How we are making more while working less
- Listen to Joe show off his amazing math skills
- Reframing how much time we spend on specific tasks
- Working at the BK Lounge
- Using bumpers to filter out what makes sense to spend time on
- Getting past the employee mindset when you are an entrepreneur
- Using the GTD strategy to clear out our mind space
- We are still looking for an awesome YouTube editor, so if that’s you or you can recommend someone, hit us up at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evergreen Profits Membership
- PodHacker Membership
- Unicorn Equity
- Thrivecart Power Users YouTube Channel
- Build A Sales Page and Cart In 6 Minutes with Thrivecart
- Get ThriveCart
References and Links Mentioned:
- Unicorn Equity
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Bumpers by Nic Peterson
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Vidyard – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How Billionaires Set Their Goals – Geoff Woods
- Unapologetic Affiliate Marketing Strategies
Enjoy the video version of our podcast:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!