Jeff Vacek runs IPrintAndShip.com and is our main print fulfillment dude. In this episode, we talk about a host of different ways to better leverage physical products to increase your sales. He’s a jack of all trades and his print on demand business encompasses all aspects, from a variety of fulfillment products to the customer service side of things, even handling such tasks as building a Shopify store for you.
Listen in as we talk about how to not only increase your conversions but lower your refunds and cancellation rates with some very simple product ideas. Sometimes it can be as simple as repackaging your information into a physical book. Jeff has quite a few ideas and has extensive experience with information products himself, as he previously built a $12 million dollar info publishing business.
If you think to offer your customer base a physical product is too hard or expensive, you’ll want to listen to this entire episode, as you’ll learn just how hands off this process can be. After you get your mind reeling with the possibilities, check out our other episodes with Steve Sims where we talk about gifting ideas as well as our episode with Doberman Dan who discusses his own success with a printed newsletter.
“It’s amazing in this digital age, how much sending people physical stuff can explode an online business in a lot of different aspects.” – Jeff Vacek
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to leverage physical products to increase your retention members
- How to use swag to get better conversion rates on the products you already sell
- How to keep people from canceling your recurring product sales
- Ideas on what we are doing right now with our podcast to keep the communication going
- Some really clever product ideas you would never think of
- Costs involved with the various physical products Jeff produces
- Best practices when starting out with this leverage model to test ideas
- How to use physical things to entice people to come on your podcast
- A few simple steps that will get you on your way to a product offer with minimal effort
- So many other amazing possibilities behind selling products
- How simple it is to add this option to your current model
- And much, much more!
- IPrintAndShipStore.com – if you find something you like on there, reach out to them and they’ll see what they can do for you
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- Our episode with Steve Sims where we talk about gifting ideas
- And our episode with Doberman Dan
- Yanik Silver
- 2 Comma Club Award
- Woo Commerce
- Dan Kennedy’s lumpy mail ideas
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!