In this episode we chat with a good buddy of Joe. They go way back to the college days.
Ivan Santana is one of the head guys over at West Coast NFT, a company that helps launch generative NFT projects with up to 10,000 unique images.
These projects are quite the undertaking. So we sat down with Ivan to break down exactly what goes into this type of launch.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With Ivan Santana Include:
- The current state of the NFT market
- The most important aspects of a successful NFT launch
- The role that community plays in NFT projects
- How 10,000 unique images are generated
- How to approach investing in NFTs
- What projects you should be paying attention to
References and Links Mentioned:
- West Coast NFT
- Ivan on Twitter
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Jason Moffatt & Dave Tatera – Flipping NFTs For A Fun And Profitable Side-Business
- Joel Comm- Understanding NFTs and Cryptocurrencies
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!