This month, we’re digging into the archives to pull out the episodes that have had the most profound impact on the two of us.
In this episode, we chat with Nic Peterson, an absolute genius at mental models. He really knows how to help define what’s important and what’s isn as well as how to decide if you should pursue something.
His advice around being successful at things that you don’t really enjoy… it really hit home and was a big piece of our recent change in direction.
Check out our followup interview with Nic Peterson here.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about these decisions over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Nic went from homeless to making $100k with his mastermind
- Getting out of your slump with projects that don’t excite you
- Attracting high-end clients by saying the right words
- From powerlifting to losing weight and the birth of a nutrition company
- How to set your priorities to determine which one should come first
- Why not to name the puppy at the shelter – don’t even think about it!
- The four quadrants of action priority
- What is base knowledge disconnect and how to avoid it
- How to reach your goals even faster
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Nic Peterson – The Base Case & Chill Method (Round 2)
- What You Should Know About Bitcoin, Blockchain & Crypto (Featuring Michael Taggart)
Resources From Nic Peterson:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!