We’re bringing back another favorite from the archives today while Joe’s on vacation in Maui.
In this one, we’re talking to Guy Kawasaki about podcasting, Clubhouse, working at Apple, how to build a career as an evangelist, and why Guy is just always so smiley.
This is just a really fun conversation that takes us into the way Guy’s brain works and changed some of our thinking on how to properly promote other products.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Guy’s secret to starting a podcast episode off right
- Will Clubhouse succeed or be the next social media flop?
- Trixie, Biff & Joe Blow making money from Clubhouse?
- How to become a brand evangelist
- The key to life – do you have these qualities?
- Would you buy a car from Apple?
- A great use case for the Remarkable tablet
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Resources From Guy Kawasaki:
- Remarkable People Podcast
- The Art of the Start 2.0
- Spaces on Twitter
- Guy interviews Tim Ferriss on his podcast
- Remarkable Tablet
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!