Greg is another awesome fellow marketer we got the chance to hang out with at Rich Schefren’s event in Florida. He has amazing energy and ideas, and on this show we cover a lot of ground with him. We also held a mastermind at Podfest, and the things Greg talked about there blew everyone’s mind so we wanted to share that in this show as well.Listen in as he explains how he got a partnership deal with Entrepeneur.com and his reality show onto Amazon Prime, and how he was able to make deals with those high-profile companies. He’s giving away amazing resources (one that’s so good you need to listen in to discover). Plus, while his business took a huge hit due to COVID, he reinvented his business model to create a brand new six figure business, all within a week. When you’re done listening, you can learn more about branding strategies from our talks with Steven Sashen and Marshall Wayne.
“It’s really hard to build an audience and you have to work your tail off…I look at, if I want to build an audience, who already has my audience that I can tap into and add value to in some way.” – Greg Rollett
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- A resource that is so good, we can’t list it here (but listen to the show and you’ll find out what it is!)
- Matt reminisces about his very first band (and why they needed to change their name)
- How Greg is documentoring his tribe (yes, we created a new word)
- How to partner with the big brands – Amazon, Entrepreneur.com and others
- Why mailing people stuff really helps you stand out (just like our newsletter that you can get in the mail!)
- How to have breakfast with Larry King (which just might lead to a book deal)
- The right way to crowd fund for projects, whether you are just starting out or if you have an existing audience
- What Greg would do differently now if he was creating video content all over again
- From one business tanking because of COVID to creating a brand new one all within a week
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- TheAmbitiousPlanner.com/Hustle – Check this out to get a free copy of Greg’s planner which includes 52 weeks worth of brand building video ideas
- Operation Underground and Esperanza documentaries
- Ambitious Adventures
- Rudy Ruettiger and Rudy: Live On Broadway on Amazon Prime
- Charity Buzz
- No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent by Dan Kennedy
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, by Easy Webinar and Gina Horkey’s Podcast Production School.
- FlowchartGroup.com – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- Xero Shoes Takes Us Behind The Scenes Of Shark Tank – Steven Sashen
- How To Build A Movie Star Brand For Yourself – Marshall Wayne
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!