Today we have the pleasure of speaking with co-authors, Crystal Dwyer Hansen and Mark Victor Hansen, and we’ve been waiting for this one for a while. Mark has had an amazing entrepreneurial journey and has written 312 books to date. Crystal brings her expertise in the field of human potential, and they have combined their knowledge to talk about the specific questions and things that have created this interesting experience that Mark has had over the years.
They discuss their most recent book, Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny, as well as their book club, which is going to get you asking the best possible questions so you can get basically anything you want out of life. We also talk about getting back to your childhood roots, the three different ways to ask questions, what to do if you get a variety of answers, as well as how to address the blocks that may be holding you back. After listening, go check out our conversations with John Assaraf and Nir Eyal for more tips on how to overcome limiting beliefs for maximum efficiency and focus.
“Your destiny is the ultimate expression of you – that place where all of those amazing qualities and the greatest expression of you meets the most amazing opportunity.” – Crystal Dwyer Hansen
“When you get over your fears, miracles happen.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get unstuck and gain momentum
- Getting past the seven roadblocks to asking
- How to ask anyone of your choosing the questions you want to be answered
- How Mark sold 20,000 books even though it was a self-proclaimed NY Times best-seller
- Looking into the magic of the universe
- Moving from the decade of the “Why” going into the decade of the “Ask”
- How to turn a “No” answer to “On”
- What to do if you get different answers to your question
Resources From Crystal & Mark Victor Hansen:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Destroy Mental Blocks That Are Stopping Your Progress – John Assaraf
- How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life – Nir Eyal
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Crystal Dwyer Hansen & Mark Victor Hansen:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!