With so many people wanting to learn and get their hands on the crypto / Web3 “game”, one of the best things to do is familiarize yourself with the most commonly used terms.
We figured it’d be smart to record an episode where we break down the most commonly used terms in the crypto space so you’re not lost!
It can feel like a different language when you scroll on Twitter and in Discord channels for projects. Use this episode (and soon to be offered guide) as a go-to glossary of the top terms so you’re in the know and talking the talk.
And of course, if you’re not in our exclusive community on Discord, you’re missing out!
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord now!
You’ll hang out with us and our friends to get the latest “alpha” and other latest in crypto / Web3. See you there!
Now, here’s a little of what you’ll learn in the episode:
- The top crypto/Web3 terms that are commonly used
- The wild acronyms that are used so you can start talking with the lingo
- The meaning and some examples of use cases behind each of the terms
Dive Even Deeper:
- Subscribe To The Hustle & Flowchart Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Joe on Twitter | Matt on Twitter
- Sponsored By: Ahrefs – Check out the new free SEO tool!
- Sponsored By: Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- Cryptocurrencies And The Bigger Picture That Has Us So Excited
- Crypto PSA: How To Not Get Scammed
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!