We’re taking you behind-the-scenes once again as we break down our content strategy here at Hard Fork Gaming.
We’re building systems to automate the flow of ideas to us as well as to automate the spread of the content.
This episode also features special guests, Joe from MetaSports and NFTYQ from LADZ city!
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at HardFork.gg/discord
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- “Open-sourcing” our content creation
- Bringing the community in as a bigger role
- How we’re automating getting “the alpha”
- Our content calendar strategy
- Should we become gaming streamers on Twitch?
- Content creation in a bear market
- Where our attention is focused in this bear
- How content creators will make or break this space
- How LADZ City is approaching content in a bear
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!