We had a super fun conversation on today’s show with Cat Stancik of Action Incubator, whose focus is on organic lead generation. She has a great methodology of how she’s able to get more leads, get the right leads, keep in touch with them the right way and without being spammy, and then achieving high close rates. We also talk about how to think about your ideal client, which may be a little different than you normally hear about, as well as rethinking how your social media profiles appear online.
Cat also gives us her insight into her three C’s – how to connect, converse, and close as well as the three levers you can pull in your business to increase your revenue. In addition to all that, we talk about a cool new tool she has in the works, as well as the CRM she uses currently, which makes her connections a breeze. After you have listened, be sure to check out our previous chats with master connectors themselves: Joshua B. Lee and Gary Henderson.
“If you started selling the way the other person buys, you would make more money with the same amount of effort.” – Cat Stancik
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why Joe’s has a fancy new pink microphone cover
- Our biggest lightbulb moment in marketing
- Cat’s 3 step process to getting clients to say yes
- Why your ideal client avatar is not the #1 thing you should be looking at
- Why it’s not all chest tattoos and rainbows
- The most important thing you should do first when trying to build a relationship
- Do’s and don’ts when using LinkedIn
- The 3 levers to pull in your business to increase revenue
- The 30% of people you need to just let go of
- Getting through the weather to whether experience
- The 4 P’s of content categories
- How to handle the close correctly so your prospect is empowered and can make a decision from a neutral standing point
Resources From Cat Stancik:
- Action Incubator
- Experts Never Chase Book Launch
- Check out our recent interview with Cat on her podcast, Revenue Accelerator
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Connect And Network With The Most Influential People – Gary Henderson
- The Dopamine Dealer of LinkedIn – Joshua B. Lee
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Cat Stancik:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!