In this episode, Joe chats with Theo Lucier, the founder of Forgotten Health and the creator of BioRecharge! and Pure Vitamin C Flush.
Theo shares his journey from real estate to the supplement industry and opens up about the challenges he faced along the way.
He reveals how he came to the profound realization that his real-estate work wasn’t energetically aligned on a soul level.
Despite the monetary success, his identity was being stripped away one cell at a time. Because of this, he learned the vital importance of fixing the foundational cellular level of energy to increase willpower and achieve success.
They dive into why typical mental models to fix chronic fatigue and low willpower fall short and why they both advocate for a bottom-up approach to willpower, tackling physical issues before mental ones.
Theo shares actionable steps to detox the body of toxins and optimize health; and discusses the power of small biohacking micro habits to maintain consistency and achieve big results.
Tune in for this must-hear episode packed with valuable insights and practical tips for anyone looking to improve their health and wellbeing, bounce back from burnout, or take their entrepreneurial journey to the next level!
Some topics discussed in this episode:
- Theo’s Epic Journey: From Real Estate to Supplements – Follow Theo’s inspiring journey and the challenges he faced in pivoting from real estate to the supplement industry.
- Soul-Searching: Realizing Misalignment – Learn how Theo came to the profound realization that his work wasn’t energetically aligned on a soul level.
- Willpower 101: Fixing the Foundation – Uncover the vital importance of fixing the foundational cellular level of energy to skyrocket your willpower and achieve your dreams.
- Mindset Mastery: Why Mental Models Fall Short – Discover why typical mental models to fix chronic fatigue and low willpower don’t work and why getting to the root of the issue is key.
- The Power of Bottom-Up Willpower: Addressing Physical Issues First – Explore the need for a bottom-up approach to willpower by tackling physical issues before mental ones.
- Detoxing Made Easy: Actionable Steps to Optimize Your Health – Discover everyday actionable steps to detox your body of toxins and level up your health.
- Optimize Your Health: Simple Solutions, Dopamine Fast, and Cleansing – Unveil the powerful benefits of simple solutions like vitamin C to decrease stress levels, dopamine fasting from short form content, and dry fasting to achieve cellular de-aging and optimize your health.
- The Key to Consistency: Micro-Biohacking – Unlock the secrets of small biohacking micro habits to maintain consistency in your daily routine and achieve your goals.
- Theo’s Business Evolution: Learning from Different Models – Get an inside look at Theo’s journey through different business models to find the one he’s in now.
- Physical vs. Psychological Needs: Meeting the Right Needs in the Supplement Business – Explore the concept of meeting physical versus psychological needs in the supplement industry.
- Taking Action: Implementing Physical Needs in Business – Discover how Theo has implemented meeting physical needs in his own business and the incredible success it has brought him.
Here are a couple of other episodes you might enjoy that are similar to this one with Theo:
- How To Be Smarter, Energized, And Focused All Day with Theo Lucier
- The Surprising Power of Tiny Micro Actions with Trevor Turnbull
How to contact Theo Lucier:
References & links mentioned:
- Dr. Allan Watkins Tedx Talk
- Brain Food Box
- The Phoenix Protocol Dry fasting
- August Dunning Youtube – Dry Fasting
- Nothing Held Back – Community of Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Dynamics
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes (or wherever you listen), subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!